Standard Features on Every Wellington-on-the-Lake Home
- Poured concrete foundations on poured concrete footings with waterproofing around foundation perimeter
- Standard 7’ 10” basement
- Kiln dried floor joists on 16″ centres, with 5/8″tongue and groove plywood sub flooring, glued and pneumatically fastened to ensure a more silent floor.
- 2 x 6 exterior walls built on 16″ centres for a quality premium structure.
- Wall and ceilings insulated to meet or exceed the Ontario Building Code SB-12 for energy efficiency: R22 in walls, R50 in ceiling
- Roof system includes galvanized metal eaves starters on entire perimeter.
- Roof covered with quality asphalt shingles with 40 year warranty
- Standard Roof pitch is 6/12 and can be upgraded to 8/12.
- Garage includes pre-finished steel sectional doors as per elevations
- Natural gas high efficiency forced air heating system with ducting sized to accommodate optional central air conditioning
- Energy efficient Heat Recovery Ventilating System (HRV) installed and balanced to supply a continuous flow of fresh air throughout your home.
- Rental Gas Water Heater
- 200 amp service with circuit breaker panel
- All copper wiring throughout house
- Light switches and electrical outlet heights are adjusted for ease of use
- Door chimes installed at front entrance way.
- Pre wired for optional garage door opener
- Two exterior GFI plugs, one at back of home and one in garage
- Attractive modern ceiling fixtures (where applicable) all bedrooms, family room, great room, and closets. (As per plans)
- Switch controlled receptacle in living room
- Pre-wired for two telephone and two cable television outlets (client to choose locations)
- Exterior coach lighting installed at all points of entry.
- Double stainless steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet
- Opening for dishwasher with plumbing and electrical rough in
- Main floor laundry room (as per plan)
- Single laundry tub (as per plan)
- Anti-scald pressure balancing valves in all showers
- Water efficient toilets, taps and shower heads
- One piece acrylic tub and shower units with built in grab bar (as per plan)
- Two exterior taps (Client chooses location)
Exteriors/Windows and Doors
- Stone frontage to window ledge level is standard, brick trim and stone from builders samples.
- Maintenance free quality vinyl Board and Batten siding in a variety of colours
- Maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia and eavestroughs
- Maintenance free Low E argon filled vinyl windows throughout with internal colonial grills (as per elevations)
- Maintenance free vinyl basement windows (as per plans)
- Maintenance free insulated steel doors complete with vinyl clad frames
- Fully graded and sodded lot.
- Paved asphalt driveway.
- Decorative interlock stone walkway to front entrance from driveway.
- All services underground including, telephone, gas, cable and hydro.
- Decorative lamp post in front yard.
- High quality cabinetry in a large selection of finishes to suit your individual tastes, with quality cabinet hardware.
- Laminated counter tops in a variety of colour choices
- Two-speed range hood fan with light and charcoal filter.
- Contains one bank of pots and pans roll out drawers for easy access
- Quality cabinetry with large selection of finishes and hardware
- All fixtures white with chrome bathroom accessories
- Mirrors in all bathrooms installed within six inches of full width of all vanities
- All interior drywall surfaces have two finish coats of interior latex designer white
- Ceramic tile in foyer, bathrooms, kitchen and laundry area
- Textured ceilings throughout except washrooms
- 8′ ceilings are standard on main living level
- Modern white painted baseboard and trim
- Modern interior doors including modern finish hardware
- Superior ½” underpad installed under carpet
- Wall to Wall carpeting installed in Great Room, Dining Area, bedrooms in a variety of colours
- Full new Home 7 Year Warranty as per Ontario New Home Warranty Program (Tarion)
Note 1: Ontario Building Code considers a 7’10″ basement is required for a future finished basement. Please consult a Sales Professional for further information. A VARIETY OF UPGRADES ARE AVAILABLE. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org