(Modular or Traditional Stick frame Construction at Vendors preference.
Note: some substitutions of equal quality may apply based on type and season of construction.)
- Poured concrete foundations on poured concrete footings with waterproofing around foundation perimeter
- Standard 7’ 10” basement fully studded insulated (R10 continuous board plus R12 batt) and vapour barrier
- Kiln dried floor joists on 16″ centers, with 5/8″tongue and groove plywood sub flooring, glued and pneumatically fastened to ensure a more silent floor. Steel Beam Construction
- 2 x 6 exterior walls built on 16″ centers for a quality premium structure.
- Wall and ceilings insulated to meet or exceed the Ontario Building Code SB-12 for Energy Efficiency (Attic: R60, Exterior main floor walls: R22 batt)
- Roof system includes galvanized metal eaves starters on entire perimeter.
- Roof covered with Duration asphalt shingles with limited Lifetime warranty
- Standard Roof pitch is 6/12 and can be upgraded to 8/12.
- Garage includes pre-finished Garage steel sectional doors as per elevations
- Natural gas high efficiency forced air heating system with ducting sized to accommodate optional central air conditioning
- Energy efficient Heat Recovery Ventilating System (HRV) installed and balanced to supply a continuous flow of fresh air throughout your home.
- Natural Gas tankless Water Heater-Rental
- 200 amp service with circuit breaker panel
- All copper wiring throughout house
- Light switches and electrical outlet heights are adjusted for ease of use
- Door chimes installed at front entrance way.
- Pre wired for optional garage door opener
- Two exterior GFI plugs
- Attractive modern ceiling fixtures (As per plans)
- Switch controlled receptacle in living room
- Pre-wired for two telephones and two cable television outlets (client to choose locations)
- Exterior coach lighting installed at all points of entry.
- Double stainless steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet
- Opening for dishwasher with plumbing and electrical rough in
- Main floor laundry room (as per plan)
- Single laundry tub (as per plan)
- Anti-scald pressure balancing valves in all showers
- Water efficient toilets, taps and shower heads
- One piece acrylic tub and shower units (as per plan)
- Two exterior taps (one at back and one in garage)
- Three piece rough in installed for future basement bathroom.
Exteriors/Windows and Doors
- Stone frontage in a variety of attractive colours is standard. Stone skirt to front window level and front area of garage.
- Maintenance free quality vinyl Board and Batten siding in a variety of colours
- Maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia and eaves troughs
- Maintenance free Low E argon filled vinyl windows, coloured window and door frames.
- Maintenance free vinyl basement windows (as per plans) 3 larger windows 48” x 32”
- Maintenance free insulated steel doors complete with vinyl clad frames.
- Fully graded lot, with sodded front yard, seeded side and rear
- Driveway to be complete with crushed stone gravel.
- Decorative interlock stone walkway to front entrance from driveway
- All services underground including, telephone, gas, cable and hydro
- High quality cabinetry with a variety of product & finishes, quality cabinet hardware.
- Laminate counter tops in a variety of colour choices.
- Two-speed range hood fan with light and charcoal filter.
- Contains one bank of pots and pans roll out drawers for easy access
- Quality cabinetry with large selection of finishes and hardware
- All fixtures white with chrome bathroom accessories
- Mirrors installed in all bathrooms
- Water efficient toilets, taps and shower heads One piece acrylic tub and shower units (as per plan)
- All interior drywall surfaces have two finish coats of interior latex designer white
- Textured ceilings throughout, except bathrooms
- 9′ ceilings are standard on main living level. Trayed Ceiling in Great Room and Dining Area
- Colonial style white painted baseboard and window casings
- Colonial series interior doors.
- Choice of engineered hardwood in Oak, Birch and Maple in 3 5/16” width. Hardwood in Great Room,
Dining Room and Hallway if applies. Wall to wall carpeting installed in bedrooms in a variety of colours,
Superior ½” under pad Ceramic Tile in kitchen, foyer ,bathrooms and laundry room in a variety of colours
- Full new Home Warranty as per Ontario New Home Warranty Program (Tarion)
Note 1: Ontario Building Code considers a 7’10″ basement is required for a future finished basement. Please consult a Sales Professional for further information. A VARIETY OF UPGRADES ARE AVAILABLE. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org