Standard Construction Features for LYFE Townhomes
- Poured concrete foundations on poured concrete footings with waterproofing around foundation perimeter
- Standard 7’ 10″ basement
- Kiln dried floor joists on 16″ centres, Edge Gold sub flooring, glued and pneumatically fastened to ensure a more silent floor. Steel beam for main support beam.
- 2 x 6 exterior walls built on 16″ centres for a quality premium structure.
- Wall and ceilings insulated to meet or exceed the Ontario Building Code SB-12 for Energy Efficiency (Attic: R60, Walls: R22, Basement R10 continuous insulation board plus R12 batt insulation)
- CGC wall systems between units for sound proofing and fireproofing
- Roof system includes galvanized metal eaves starters on entire perimeter.
- Roof covered with quality Duration asphalt shingles
- Garage includes pre-finished steel sectional doors as per elevations
- Natural gas high efficiency forced air heating system with ducting sized to accommodate optional central air conditioning
- Energy efficient Heat Recovery Ventilating System (HRV) installed and balanced to supply a continuous flow of fresh air throughout your home.
- Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater (Rental)
- 200 amp underground service with circuit breaker panel
- All copper wiring throughout house
- Light switches and electrical outlet heights are adjusted for ease of use
- Door chimes installed at front entrance way.
- Pre wired for optional garage door opener
- Two exterior GFI plugs, one at back of home and on front porch
- Attractive modern ceiling fixtures (where applicable) all bedrooms, family room, great room, and closets. (As per plans)
- Switch controlled receptacle in living room.
- Pre-wired for two telephone and two cable television outlets (client to choose locations)
- Exterior coach lighting installed at all points of entry.
- Double stainless steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet
- Opening for dishwasher with plumbing and electrical rough in
- Anti-scald pressure balancing valves in all showers
- Water efficient toilets, taps and shower heads One piece acrylic tub and shower units (as per plan)
- Two exterior taps
- 3 pc. Rough-in in basement, in a predetermined location
Exteriors/Windows and Doors
skirt to window ledge
- Maintenance free quality vinyl siding, in Board and Batten design
- Maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia and
- Maintenance free Low E argon filled vinyl
windows throughout with internal colonial grills (as per elevations)
- Maintenance free vinyl basement windows (as per
plans) Standard is 48” x 32”
- Maintenance free insulated steel doors complete
with vinyl clad frames
- Fully graded and sodded lawn
- Paved asphalt driveway
- Decorative interlock stone walkway to front
entrance from driveway
- All services from the road underground including, telephone, gas, cable and
X 12” Pressure treated deck
cabinetry with quality cabinet hardware.
- Laminated counter tops in a variety of colour
- Two-speed range hood fan with light and charcoal
- Contains one bank of pots and pans roll out
drawers for easy access
- Quality cabinetry with quality hardware
fixtures white with chrome bathroom accessories
- Mirrors installed
in all bathrooms
- All interior drywall surfaces have two finish
coats of interior latex designer white
- Textured ceilings throughout
ceilings are standard on main living level
ceiling in Living room and Dining room
panel sliding door off living room to back deck
white painted baseboard and window Trim Package
Interior Doors with levered hardware.
Various upgrade options are available.
- Superior ½” underpad installed under carpet
Hardwood floors throughout Living room, Dining Room and hallways. Bedrooms have carpet
in a variety of colour choices.
tile in kitchen, foyer, bathrooms and laundry room in a variety of colours
new Seven Year Home
Warranty as per Ontario New Home Warranty Program (Tarion)